Could somebody please tell me ….
– why home furnishings cost so much? Specifically, euro shams? Is it really 6X more expensive to manufacture a square pillowcase instead of a rectangular one?
– why shipping sometimes costs more than the item itself?
– why the only lamp shade IN THE ENTIRE WORLD (apparently) that I like and that works with my room decor doesn’t come in the correct size?
– and why (since we’re on that topic) gray lamp shades seem to be as rare as albino crocodiles? Gray is so underrated and underappreciated, it’s just sad.
– why it only rains when I don’t have an umbrella with me?
– why unhealthy food tastes so good?
I mean, somebody has to ask these hard questions. :-P